Tuesday 4 July 2017

# Fashion # Looks & Fashion

Bright Summer

Yup! It's summer season now and you can't deny to wear a casual yet bright outfits! 
So i have tried mix&match outfits by myself and it turns out not bad for me :p
Sunglasses : H&M
Crop top : H&M
Ripped Shorts : Colorbox
Shoes : Adidas

I really didn't expect that H&M, Colorbox, and Adidas ' s products will match together perfectly because i really buy them separately in different time! 

But, this could be a new idea for you and i hope that this outfit could help you to choose what to wear for your summer look!
That's all for today, thank you and Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my blog bellow
• For those who want to send me a request or need a further information, you can comment bellow or ask in my ask.fm : Jocel1nk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me :