Saturday 8 July 2017

# Beauty # Skin Care

Pair Acne Cream Review

Hello viewers!
Today i'm going to make a review about Pair Acne Cream as you see on the title..



Firstly, they didn't sell this acne cream here in Indonesia.. i bought it online. So, If you want to buy this you can just search it on online shop who sells it/ ask helps from your friends who live in Japan or going to Japan ..

I bought this arround IDR 200.000.. it's more expensive than the previous acne cream that i used. So, I'm a little bit worried if this acne cream didn't fit on my skin well, because i has a sensitive skin.

Now, i've been already using this for 1 month. And from my oppinion, it's really good for you who has a very terrible acne on your face, because this helps me to remove my acne only on 2-3 days. But, honestly this cream only helps for the big one, this cream can't clean my skin clearly.. so, after 1 month my skin is just the same as before but without the big acne one.


So, if you really have a terrible acne one this really helps, but it won't works if you want to use it for clean your skin clearly.. this review is based on my skin, I didn't know if this works/doesn't work on other people's skin but this is my review from using it for 1 month.

  • That's all for today, thank you and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my blog bellow

• For those who want to send me a request or need a further information, you can comment bellow or ask in my ask.fm : Jocel1nk

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. eflornithine

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me :