Tuesday 4 July 2017

# Looks # Looks & Fashion

"No Makeup" Makeup Looks Tutorial

"No Makeup" Makeup Looks? Isn't this what everybody wants for their daily look?..
Where you can meet your school mates and friends beautifully without being known that you used a makeup?
No one will know it if you do the looks as natural as you can!
Wanna try? Check out my tutorial :
  1. Get all your base makeup friends! And use it lightly on your face so it will look natural..
  2. Do your eyebrows ( it's optional )
  3. (I will not use any eyeshadow here, so i will go right to the eyelashes! ) Take your eyelash curler and curl them!
  4. I'm using maybelline the magnum barbie here, it will helps for lenghten and lift my lashes
  5. And last but not least, use your lip balm and your lip tint/lipstick/ lip cream (whatever you wish to wear) *it will be good to choose a natural color*

And your "No Makeup" Makeup Looks has done! It's very simple right? I think it's less than 10 minutes and you can look much better!
That's all for today, thank you and Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my blog bellow

• For those who want to send me a request or need a further information, you can comment bellow or ask in my ask.fm : Jocel1nk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me :