Friday 7 July 2017

# Films # Review

Spider-man : Homecoming Review

Yeyy... finally after waiting so long, Spider-man's latest movie is out! 
And here is my review about the latest Spider-man : Homecoming!


So, I won't give any synopsis here and i'm going to just move to the review! If you wish to read the synopsis first, you can just look in wikipedia/imdb...
  • I REALLY LIKE how this spider-man is very update!
  • And of course it get more modern than the old one in all aspects 
  • I like how the iron man helps and shows his ability too in this movie
  • I love how the editing works smoothly!
  • This movie shows us a different side of Peter Parker's life 
  • Spider-man is more amazing than before!
Overall : 7.5/10 (Good)
1-2 = Worst
3-4 = Bad 
5-6 = Okay
7-8 = Good
9-10 = Great
  • That's all for today, thank you and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my blog bellow

• For those who want to send me a request or need a further information, you can comment bellow or ask in my ask.fm : Jocel1nk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me :