Monday 3 July 2017

# Beauty # Make Up

The Body Shop Born Lippy Pomegranate

Hello viewers!
As you can see on the title, today i'm going to review about The Body Shop Born Lippy Pomegranate..
I have already used this for arround 1 year and i really love this lip balm. 
Like beside the lip balm it self, this one also has a color and an aroma! So this lip balm can make me who use it looks fresh and smells good..and this helps me very much.

The most thing why i like this lip balm, that's because this lip balm is very moisturizing. 
Honestly, i have a really dry lip. So this lip balm helps to mosturize mine very much!

Beside the Pomegranate, there are also so many colors that you can choose to buy : Plum, Pink Berry, Toffee, Strawberry, and Lychee.

That's all for today, thank you and Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my blog bellow
• For those who want to send me a request or need a further information, you can comment bellow or ask in my ask.fm : Jocel1nk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me :